Re: data recovery from Widget hard drive?

From: Adam Rosen <oakbog_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:52:39 -0400

Thanks Al. I'm not sure where this particular Lisa is located, but I will put the owner in touch with you directly so you can explore possibilities. How does BLU work? I've heard of this tool but never used the software.

--
Oakbog - Macintosh Tech Support & Consulting Services - Apple Certified
http://www.oakbog.com - 617-480-6436 - adam_at_email.domain.hidden - Boston MA