Re: computer video (was Re: Free IBM AT)

From: Larry Rosenstein <lsr_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:52:53 -0800

>let's see if I'm allowed to post to Lisa list today. I
>don't know about all that. Could an early Mac do this:

The Mac intro in 1984 included big scrolling letters:

<http://folklore.org/StoryView.py?project=Macintosh&story=Intro_Demo.txt>

The Mac didn't have color, so no color movies, but there were things like the Alice game and some demos that show that smooth B&W animation was possible.

--
Larry Rosenstein
lsr_at_email.domain.hidden