Re: Installing Xenix (again)

From: Philip Lord <lord_philip_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:33:29 +0900

Great that seemed to work. Thanks James. Just two more quick questions.

Firstly, I have A8 rom so mine is a Lisa 2/5, so I have formatted my Xprofile drive as 5meg. Does anyone know what components of Xenix will fit in 5meg. Obviously it all wont fit as I found out. Starts giving me errors.

Secondly, after the install and re-boot, it prompts to push 'CONTROL D' to continue with normal operation, there is no control button on the lisa keyboard so I did 'apple D' instead (seemed to work). I then get a prompt for User login and password. Any idea what I should type here?

Thanks

Phil

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---