Re: [lisa] Re: screen stability fix

From: Ray Arachelian <ray.arachelian_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:16:45 -0500

Yes, actually, replacing the large caps does in the power supply did fix this problem for me. It kind of makes sense that both cleaning the contacts and changing capacitors works.

If the contacts are dirty, you're not getting enough power from the power supply, or getting weaker than normal signals from the connectors on the motherboard to the analog video board.