Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Hex Star <hexstar_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:01:41 -0800

That still doesn't answer my question about that error message....can you please explain the meaning of that error message and whether or not this new release fixes the problem the error message is revealing? Thanks! :-)

P.S. Sorry if my reply seemed rough...just that you helping others while not replying to my repeated requests for help kind of made me feel like I was being singled out for some unknown reason which kind of POed me...:-(

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---