Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: simon <simski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:37:59 +0100

On 30-jan-07, at 2:30, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> Will add this to the buglist for the next release.
>
> (BTW: that's the error you'll get when you open DARTs at this point in
> time, I've found and fixed that, so that too will make it into the next
> release.)

I'm now trying macworks because that are disk copy images. it feels quite responsive on my old beloved 400Mhz Pismo. good work. although he is still formatting the profile disk image fo the last 5 minutes or so... but booting is fast

--

met vriendelijke groet

Simon Claessen
simski_at_email.domain.hidden