Re: Lisa Serial Port?

From: Nama <forums6000_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 03:59:50 -0800

I'm using a USB to serial adaptor, and Zterm for OSX to connect to the
LISA.
I have played around with the setting and I still can't get the Carriage Return to work on the Lisa side. However 'Control J' works and drops down one line.

I also can't seem to see anyway to send any files to the lisa using Zmodem, as I can't seem to see any options like that in Lisa Terminal.

Thanks again for your help

Phil

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---