Re: Another help question. power supply

From: Patrick Garber <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:19:30 -0500

Okay I have tested the parts I could and The ones that seem not to be functioning or could not test are with reference to http:// www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=1419 I would like if someone could direct me to a good place to get these in the us and what the equivalent catalogue number. Im not that good with some of these parts, I am usually just used to electrolytic caps and plain resistors, some of these parts Im not familiar with and don't want to get the wrong type of cap or etc. I know this is kinda a dumb question but I don't put it past myself to mess something simple up.

c1
c2
c3
c4
r8
cr2
r15
r14
c7
c30
c35
c34
c32
c25
c26

Thank you for all your help
Patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---