Re: LisaEm 1.0.0 RC1 breaks floppy image support

From: simon <simski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:27:26 +0200

On 22-mei-2007, at 4:08, ahunter3_at_email.domain.hidden wrote:

> No go. The emulator app itself will not load the floppies, which are
> the same floppy image files that load just fine on older versions of
> the emulator.

very strange..
  Hmm let me think...

i recently had a problem with paying mov's in the finder. reinstall of quicktime did'nt resolve the issue. the i used MacJanitor to run the regular cron jobs which are always run in the night (if you leave you computer running, not me)

after that, everything was fine.

and oh, i'm running the 20070301 version of rc1

--

met vriendelijke groet

Simon Claessen
simski_at_email.domain.hidden