Re: LisaEm 1.0.0-RC2 Available for download

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:59:18 -0700

the most precise 68k core is the musashi (this is the core I choosed after 2 tries (first one was the Castaway 68k core, then I tried scream)). But It's not easy to compare since status bits are not handled in the same way.

I did this kind of job in the past to debug a java 6809 core. I traced all the registers at every instruction. I then compared the results.

I've noticed a problem with ROM selection in your new version. I had to edit the conf file. This affects the Win32 version (I run XP pro).

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---