Re: IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: shaqtopz <shaqtopz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:28:07 -0800 (PST)

Try DeoxIT, formulated for this exact purpose. Mike

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2015-07-15 16:42:54