Re: Getting a Lisa

From: patrick <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 04:36:44 -0500

I wanted to add how I got my non working lisa 2/5. I was going to garage sales and went to this odd one in downtown Omaha. it was in a fenced in lot with strange electronics. There in the middle was a FREE pile, and sitting there was a neglected apple lisa with no chips and containing everything but ram and a cpu card. I still have it and work on it when I have the time I got the button to at least light up. Still one of my favorite apples in my collection.

Patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---