Re: Kit-Based Lisa

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:18:29 +0100

Well, rare or not, "that depends on the way you look" I'd say - like Rick, too - they're not so rare to make those efforts to rebuild a Lisa from the beginning.
Ok, lets discuss to build an Apple I (you can buy complete boards in Japan or China) and solder one for your own pleasure... or a Lisa 1, by using vintage 5,25" drives... but not a Lisa 2. If you take a short look at the amount you have to spend to do such a job, I estimate you can buy 5 Lisas.

P.S. I have had 7 of them and one Lisa 1 and one Prototype Lisa in my collection. I still have some pictures of them

greets TOM from Bavaria, the country of the Alps, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig and the origin Octoberfest

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---