Lisa-1's left

From: Chandra <cbajpai_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

Any idea's on how many Lisa-1's are left? I've heard less they are not as rare as one would think (as many as 50 may exist, but I've heard as few as 20)

I'm fortunate to have one working Lisa-1 and enough parts to almost build a 2nd one. Along side that I have a lisa 2/5 and 2 Lisa 2/10s. My particular unit was being used at missile testing range is south africa...it was year long process to buy it and import it into the US. Unfortunately I've not run the unit in the US as it still has a 220V power supply.

I've heard of a woman in SF who has at least 2 Lisa-1 units.

-Chandra

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2015-07-15 16:43:03