Re: Help diagnosing problem.

From: Patnukem <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:13:05 -0500

would these effect an external display?

Patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---