Re: Swapping Lisa components

From: Jason Perkins <perkins.jason_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:04:56 -0500

Ian, sounds like the battery pack. You can remove the battery pack. Do a little research on the Lisa FAQ for more info about this.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---