Lisa 2/5 for sale - local pick up only in the North Dallas, TX area

From: Dale <Dale_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:28:47 -0500

Hi all,

Cleaning out the garage. I have a Lisa 2 with a 5 meg profile hard drive. The Lisa has an extra Apple 512k card for a total of 1 MB. It also has a parallel card.

The power supply appears to be bad. It will power up, then shut right down. I believe I have the Lisa 7/7 software as well. I know the manuals are messed up as they have been up in the attic for about 10 years. Since this is Texas it is possible the disks are messed up (being fully upfront here).

The machine has had the Mac square pixel rom installed. I do not have (more correctly, have no idea where) the original Lisa video rom is. The replacement rom was purchased from Sun Remarketing many years ago.

I will not ship. This is to be picked up here or at a location close by.

The machine does have a little bit of paint overspray from painting something in the garage years ago too close to the machine.

Asking $250.00 - as is, where is.

I do have a couple of pictures. People that have jerked me around about this machine in the past do not need to both responding.

Dale

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---