Re: Lisa 2/5 for sale - local pick up only in the North Dallas, TX area

From: Patnukem <patnukem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:57:41 -0500

I may be interested could I see the pictures? I would have to drive a ways to pick it up but have driven to texas for vintage apple gear before.

Thank you for your time,
Patrick

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---