Re: Lisa 2/5 for sale - local pick up only in the North Dallas, TX area

From: Dale <Dale_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:48:09 -0500

Hello Patrick,

Where are you located? I need to take some new pictures as I deleted the ones I had. I will get them taken in the next day or two as I am cleaning the garage out.

Dale

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---