Re: Lisa keyboard needed, and VintageMicros

From: Adam Rosen <adam_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:59:25 -0400

Chandra -

I know John has helped many people on this list, and will continue to do so. He asked (nee, taunted) me to publicize this encounter, and I resisted knowning that's he a valued resource to many people. Indeed, it seems he's one of the few people who carry such parts at all.

Sadly, his business model does appear based on your observation:

> if your desperate enough and have the cash he must be selling them
> to well heeled folks.

I'm not desperate, and I'm not extremely well heeled. So you are correct, I'm being patient... :)

Thank you all for your suggestions, this list is a very valuable resource.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---