Re: LisaEM printing

From: Peter <noybus_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:52:10 -0800 (PST)

Ray,

Thanks for your help.

Both the Lisa OS 3.1 and the LisaEm preferences have serial A set to imagewriter. Whenever I try to print the Lisa complains it can't talk to the printer.

When I added a dual parallel adapter in slot 1, with ADMP on connector 1, and then added that printer in LOS 3.1. With this printer selected, I print a document and get nothing. I print a second time, and voila, it prints. I print a third time and nothing. I print a fourth time, and again, it prints. Seems to print a document only after printing it twice.

I tried the flush print jobs command (although from your users guide I think I remember this is unrelated to my scenario) but it did nothing.

Peter