Re: Videx's 'Desktop Calendar' for Lisa available here...

From: Kevin Keith <krfkeith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:21:51 -0700 (PDT)

Not that I know of. I did send an email to the company that sold Omnis asking if they had still had an archive. Most lisa software, AFAIK, was command line, written for use with the Pascal Workshop environment. There was a program, for LisaOS, called LisaMandelbrot, but it only existed in source code. I did manage to find a copy of the source here: http://web.archive.org/web/19990221182130/galena.tjs.org/tom/files.html . Good luck with that. While we're on the topic, I've had some ideas of simple Lisa programs I wanted to write, does anyone know where information on exactly how to do so could be procured?

Many Thanks
-Kevin