Re: Lisa GEMDOS

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 09:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

the corrupted fish is also what I get with this version on IDLE (I had the good fish image
with an offset of 28 for the boot sector, but since it boots, I did not corrected it for now).
I'll put the new IDLE binary on my page. The FAT12 implementation may not be a problem with binary release... no answer yet... It's supposed to be free for non commercial use, so I think I can release a free binary.