Re: Lisa GEMDOS

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:10:34 -0700 (PDT)

I've started gemdos on lisaem with H roms. but I have random (emulated) floppy read errors. Gemdos may use profile but only 5Mb in this version of gemdos (size is hardcoded).
I've formated profile but could not copy files (tested with IDLE). Maybe I can compile a macosX version... I have an imac G3 333 with OSX 10.2 somewhere but
never tried to compile on it (well, in fact system is not yet fully installed, I needed an usb keyboard...)