Re: Lisa GEMDOS - got it working

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

The modification I made on IDLE was on the expansion port, I suppressed the
bus error for timeout reads and writes.

I tried to add some more file for gem, but with no success for now... I'll try on real hardware, maybe emulators are wrong... or maybe this gemdos version is not finished... (as stated in atari documents)