Re: Lisa Easter Eggs?

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:13:34 +0100

Hi,

they boot, what else?

:-) Joke!

Precisely: the first disk boots a shell and the second contains a version of Mac OS
If I remember right, it must be similar to Mac OS 0.7 or 1.0 or 1.1 ... it has been a long time, since I booted my Lisas with those disks

greetings: TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the country with the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig, the alps and the original Octoberfest in munich