Re: Lisa Easter Eggs?

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:54:27 +0100

I have to admit, I didn't take a look, what's exactly the disks content. I only know, that the disk 2/2 is available on a Mac 68k Desktop and the Finder on it is about 80kB, dto. System and the total is roundabout 300 kB. The disk 1/2 isn't readable (it's only readable on Lisa 2 and Mac XL) and I didn't made efforts to put it into a swindler-computer ergh windows-computer to check what type of format it is and what's on it, because I don't own even one computer with Billy's OS, but I have over a 300 Macs...

... and unfortunately less time

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the center of europe, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig e.g. Neuschwanstein and last but not least the original Oktoberfest !