Re: lisa 2 keyboard

From: mrzee001 <mrzee001_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

well the left side lever of the keyboard apparently was broken and what was left of it, is a short part that insert in the base not the space bar itself.
the spring seems fine, and the aluminum disk on the switch mechanism seems to be bent inside , but all other keys (which are operational) seems to have the same characteristics at least visibly"