Re: My Lisa need help !

From: Bernard <bernard.sfez_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 02:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Toby, James for the input

I have so far cleaned everything i could about corrosion and i have removed the batteries.

I have checked with an "ohmetre" (how do you said that in english ?) the dirty connections on all the boards and they are ok. The switch below the batteries is stuck but on the "ON" position and the contact even if they look bad are ok. (this one i should replace i guess... if someone knows where i can find this piece). I have checked the chips level them a little, and push them back to be sure they are in place.

I have noticed that one is missing, BUT it should have been like this as i don;t see how the chip run away from the board ! :)

Here the picture of the boards:

Motherboard : http://i54.tinypic.com/2ue2vx0.jpg I/O board : http://i54.tinypic.com/wwc551.jpg and CPU : http://i56.tinypic.com/2vi381s.jpg

As you can see i have worked well... But still not a success. :(

About the screen, i don't believe it come from a potentiometer as i don't hear the "beep" sound at boot. The picture is not moving at all and the pattern is not changing at all.
Screen : http://i55.tinypic.com/2a77tys.jpg

I hope this look like someone has seen and can give me some direction.

Bernard