Re: Lisa Test Program

From: gilles <gilles.fetis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 05:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I've used the test discs for debbuging my emulator. I don't think it identifies exactly the faulty chips but maybe you can use
the builtin monitor to check.

Also, I have an alternative rom boot image somewhere that can be hacked
to do memory tests
(google says it's here :)
http://idle-boot-rom.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/idle-boot-rom/idle_boot/src/alt_booth.X68?revision=1.1.1.1&view=markup

You will need time and an eprom burner...