Re: Lisa Test Program

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:54:15 -0700

The boot ROM includes a routine that, I believe, attempts to pinpoint the row and column of the likely suspect when an Apple RAM card fails the test. I've not tried to decode it, but I'll go have a look and see if I can figure it out.

Otherwise, you can use service mode to manually test memory bits, but that's only suitable for simple problems.

James