Re: Legible schematic of motherboard?

From: Bill Vogel <highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:01:49 -0700

I don't know if this will help, but here's the best that I have:

http://www.box.net/shared/2mtrtdqpux

It magnifies pretty well.

Bill Vogel
highcountryrider_at_email.domain.hidden

On Apr 16, 2011, at 7:44 AM, Steven Hirsch wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, gilles wrote:

> clean schematics are on ray's page:
> http://lisa.sunder.net/cgi-bin/bookview2.cgi?zoom=0?image=0?book=6

Unless it's mislabeled, none of those cover the motherboard.

"The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme effort, who never stretches to his full capacity, never stands up to his full stature." - Arnold Bennett, 1867-1931, British journalist, editor and novelist