Computer History Book (with Lisa content too)

From: David Greelish <dgreelish_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 19:32:03 -0400

I used to publish a newsletter / zine about computer history and it kicked off with the history of the GUI / Apple / Lisa / Mac, etc.

Your welcome to freely read the entire first issue of the zine "Historically Brewed" here - http://www.classiccomputing.com/hb.html

So, I have a Kickstarter campaign going, and it's a great success, but it's coming upon it's end.

If you would like to pre-purchase a special Kickstarter edition, then please check out - http://t.co/8iSzNKF

Thanks!

Best,

David Greelish, Computer Historian
President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

Classic Computing
The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
http://www.classiccomputing.com

Classic Computing Blog
Classic Computing Show video podcast
"Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast Retro Computing Roundtable podcast