IDEfile PCBs and Z8 Piggyback replacement

From: PSchaefer <dr.p.schaefer_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

end of this month I want to order the next lot IDEfile boards. Anyone who needs one, please let me
know!

In case something is unclear, most questions should be answered here: http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/patrick/IDEfaq.htm

For those of you who are looking for a Z8 Piggyback chip (needed for Profile low-level formatting or when the main controller is broken) and were not able to get one this may be interesting: http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/patrick/Z8emu.htm I have a few extra PCBs I can sell: EUR 10,- for a bareboard, EUR 6,- an UB8820M (2kB) or EUR 35,- for an assembled and tested module. Plus shipping and paypal fee.

Best regards
Patrick