Re: Get a great deal on my recently published computer history book

From: David Greelish <dgreelish_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:27:51 -0400

> tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden> Jun 11 07:11AM +0200
>
> Well, nice...
> BUT,
> isn't that exactly the kind of advertizing the LisaList shouldn't be
> used for?
>
> greetings TOM from Bavaria

Sorry about that, but my book does have a good bit of Lisa and Apple history related content.

I just don't have much to add about any hardware technical details, but the Apple Lisa is my favorite vintage computer. All of my interest in computer history was generated first by my interest in the history of the Apple Lisa. If anyone missed it, I interview Bob Cook from Sun Remarketing. I bought my Lisa from him in December 1989.

http://bit.ly/ymdGRo

Best,

David Greelish, Computer Historian

ClassicComputing.com | atlhcs.org