Re: Which set of Unisoft Unix installation disks to use?

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:18:13 -0700

On 8/21/12 9:05 AM, gilles wrote:
> I think that deleted files were on the second disk, not the boot disk but the root disk.
> I may have posted a link to the corrected disc image in the old version of the "resurecting uniplus disk by hand" thread. I hope this thread is not lost...
> I also have raw images for emulator or Xprofile for 5Mb and 10Mb hdd size.

I did find your corrected root disk image, and made the serialization patch to the boot disk last night.
Got as far as trying to run the standalone copy to the IDEfile, but the program wasn't recognizing the disk connected to a Profile card. One thing I forgot was to check if the IDEfile was simulating a Profile or Widget. I was also going to check with Patrick if he has ever tried installing Uniplus on the IDEfile. The other thing I was going to try was using an Xprofile instead of the IDEfile.