Re: Which set of Unisoft Unix installation disks to use?

From: gilles <gilles504_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

I think that deleted files were on the second disk, not the boot disk but the root disk.
I may have posted a link to the corrected disc image in the old version of
the "resurecting uniplus disk by hand" thread. I hope this thread is not lost...
I also have raw images for emulator or Xprofile for 5Mb and 10Mb hdd size.