Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Terry Stewart <terry_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 12:45:01 +1300

yes. good luck with the diagnosis Alex. I was fortunate enough to get THREE Lisa's as a job lot. None were going at the time but I had the ability to mix and match boards. In the end I get two of them going (the third is missing a video card). Having a working board for comparison certainly makes things easier!

Terry (Tez)