Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 06:12:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello Tom,

   You are right, somehow the +12V is missing, I only get +3,4V instead, I only measured +5V and -5V which are ok. I will first try to replace the PSU (a working Lisa should arrive today and I will try swapping the PSU from that one) and than repair it later.

    Do you know what the difference might be between a Sun Remarketing 30 MB hard drive and the original LISA hard drive? Can I simply swap them?

    Sometimes, I think we might as well speak German on lisalist :)

Greetings from Kronstadt (Brasov), located in Transilvania, at 15 minutes drive to Draculas castle :)

Alex

miercuri, 19 decembrie 2012, 08:32:05 UTC+2, tommoni a scris: