Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:15:04 +0100

Hello Alex,

well, the LisaList and mainly some members aren't keen on reading articles in a non-english language or better not beeing able to read them, so I'd better continue in English :-) Be careful by swapping the PSU, it's possible that the new working one will get damaged, too. That's not very likely, but possible... and that would lead to two damaged PSUs. As I'm only firm in repairing PSU's I cannot answer your question about the HDs, but I think, that shouldn't be a problem; it should work. But you can disconnect the HD, when starting the Lisa to locate where the error is caused. Not that a corrupted HD causes the break- down of +12V...
Getting back to the PSU. If you want to repair it yourself, just send me a note in case you'll need some help

greetings to Transilvania, a wonderful landscape... I did some tracking-tours there years ago