Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 02:49:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi James,

you might be right, I first thought of an electronic problem because the board stopped working while it was connected to the LISA, it started up fine and it suddenly stopped working.

I will try to make a diagnostic for the board again, the problem seems not to be related to either one of the socket-ed chips and I am happy the COP 421 is not damaged since I have tested with the one from the working board and I got same results. I will test this evening again everything and keep you posted.

Thank you!
Alex

joi, 10 ianuarie 2013, 08:22:39 UTC+2, James MacPhail a scris: