Re: lisa 2 startup problems

From: Alex <alexandru.flocka_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:42:54 -0800 (PST)

Tested further, removed the TL amplifier chip for the contrast and now i have a sharp image but the white lines / scrambled screen is still there, i can see the error code 41, what does it really mean "selection logic problem" ? Is there anywhere some description about the selection logic?

Best regards,
Alex

sâmbătă, 12 ianuarie 2013, 13:01:37 UTC+2, Alex a scris: