Re: Lisa 2 Repair

From: Tom Frikker <tom.frikker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:11:12 -0800 (PST)

More updates from the Lisa project:

1. Re-cleaned everything, tried every configuration of memory possible... No difference.
2. Connected the video out cable to a TV; I could tell the TV knew it was plugged in but there was no video information.
3. When I press the reset button when the screen is on, the horizontal lines "jump up" briefly and then settle back into place.
4. I can't power off the computer by pressing the power button.
5. The capacitor nest to the 68000 looks fine, I'll have to do more testing on it and check if it's working properly.

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. . Received on 2015-07-16 07:39:41