New Lisa Stuff

From: Tom Frikker <tom.frikker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 14:54:16 -0800 (PST)

Just thought I'd list here what I just got shipped to me today, and see if any of it is rarer than usual Lisa stuff: Apple Lisa 2, which is actually an upgraded 1 (Lisa #668!) Keyboard and Lisa 1 mouse (with thin button) ProFile drive (housing is a bit cracked), original power cord, and parallel cable
And the kicker: Lisa 2 general manual, manual for ProFile, Parallel card, and Dot Matrix Printer, as well as the ORIGINAL 6 Lisa 1 manuals for the office system (Calc, Write, Project, List, Draw, and Graph)! All in original boxes. The Project manual is still sealed with shrink wrap! PLUS all of the original shipping information for the first buyer, as well as warranty cards and stuff like that.
Could anyone tell me the value of these items (specifically the manuals)? Unfortunately, this Lisa came with NiCad batteries which were extremely corroded (the whole motherboard is basically covered in green stuff). I've cleaned off the CPU card so there's no corrosion left and stuck it in my other Lisa 2 I have here (the one with the blank screen from a few posts back). Now when I turn it on, I hear the normal speaker "pop", and it boots up to what looks like a blank desktop and a title bar that says 'H' in the top right (I assume this means H ROMs). However, the speaker then starts "popping" repeatedly, I'd say about 3 times per second. The screen doesn't progress from here, and the popping doesn't stop until I turn off the computer. I was thinking this may be due to the leaky C8 capacitor by the 68000, which asserts reset indefinitely if the connection is bad. Is this a correct assumption? Should I clip the capacitor and start the CPU with the reset button, as suggested previously? Or am I completely off track here; does anyone know what's wrong?
Thanks for all your help, sorry again for the flood of posts, but I'm a first-time Lisa user and I just acquired 3, so I'm pretty excited to get em up and running as soon as possible.