Re: Lisa not powering up

From: Tom Frikker <tom.frikker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:44:13 -0800 (PST)

Some updates:
Tom: I've switched and swapped every board that plugs into the motherboard with known working ones. It has no effect. I've looked, and it seems that the cards make good contact, but i'll keep testing. Right now, I'm looking into broken circuits on the board, but I'm running out of things to test... snhirsch: I've already cleaned the board with full immersion in 50% water and vinegar. It did brighten things up a bit, but unfortunately, had no effect on the functionality of the board. The gold fingers on the card look brand new: no scratches, marks, corrosion, etc, so I doubt that's the problem.