Re: Lisa not powering up

From: Santo Nucifora <santo.nucifora_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:54:59 -0800 (PST)

I have a SunRem drive also. It's a 20MB Kalok MFM hard drive. KL320 I think. I have no idea if/how you could low level format the drive.  Luckily, my drive works.

Since the SunRem drive is in two pieces (the drive and the controller), you might disconnect the hard drive and see if the Lisa will boot up with just the controller. It might tell you the controller is okay. I have not tried this so I don't know if this will work and since my drive is working (they have a terrible reliability reputation) I'm not messing with it.

My drive boots up MacWorks Plus 1.1 I think.