Re: Lisa not powering up

From: Tom Frikker <tom.frikker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:42:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tom,
My SunRem drive, when plugged in, just makes the power supply click, as stated above. Do you know where I could obtain schematics/pinouts for this drive, so that I could measure continuity on the power rails to make sure there isn't a short? Also, do you know of any common failure points? Also, does your drive work?

I didn't think the Lisa mouse fit on the back of a Mac Plus, but I'll try tonight. To specify, the connector on the end of my Lisa mouse does not screw in; it's one of the ones where you squeeze the end of the connector to release it from the back of the Lisa. A Mac Plus mouse works perfectly on the Lisa I am testing the mouse on, so I think the motherboard is not the problem here. I've opened the mouse, cleaned everything, and rotated the wheel with my finger, it didn't help. As stated above, I've checked all wires and traces for continuity, including the cord. Everything checks out fine.

Thanks for your help,
Tom