Re: Lisa 2 video problems

From: Ken Boyle <kenboyle55_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 19:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to say that I have fixed lisa! My good friend sent me a new video board that was broken that I was able to fix by re- soldering the board and I also replaced the fly back transformer. Now she barely makes any noise while running and the shadows are gone!

She has been running stable for about a week and now theres another problem with it :(

Now she won't turn on. I narrowed the problem down to issues with the cop chip I got it to turn on to a issue with a error code witch I forget what it is now but I looked it up

I fiddled with it and got it to boot up again but I think it's unstable. I tried cleaning the io board the best I could.

Are there any other tips I should try?

Thanks so much for everyone's help!

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2015-07-16 08:00:03