Re: A video of printing

From: <lincoln.roop_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

That is in fact an interesting sound. I suspect somebody must have gotten bored and decided to see what kind of noise they could get the Lisa to produce. I don't know what kind of facilities for playing sound the Office System has, but I know the Lisa's audio hardware is quite primitive (output of the shift register on one of the 6522 VIAs piped into some basic analog filters to smooth out the square waves, and an op-amp if I recall correctly).
.