A video of printing

From: Tom Stepleton <stepleton_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:43:09 -0400

Having just obtained a wide-carriage ImageWriter, I decided to make a video of what the printing experience is like in Office System 1.0. The noise it makes when it wants you to have a sheet of paper ready in the printer is a little startling... I'm not sure whether they kept that in 7/7, but I'll check at some point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmdB8slMDZw

Cheers,
--Tom